These general conditions apply to participants in the #MyNigeriaoftomorrow Competition. By participating in this competition, you agree to the following terms and conditions of the contest.
1. The Promoter is Unilever Nigeria [Omo Nigeria Team].
2. The contest is administered through the Facebook platform but it is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.
This contest is open to all Nigerians;
(a) Who have a Facebook account
(b) Who has 'liked' the Omo Facebook Page
(c) Mother's through their Children
Directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of Promoter, the marketing service providers of any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are exempted.
1. The competition will begin on the 10th of October by 12pm to end on the 10th of November, 2016 at 4pm. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered. The contest is only valid for this period.
1. Visit www.facebook.com/myomonigeria and click on the competition app.
2. Upload your entries on the upload box
3. Insert personal details in the spaces provided.
4. All approved entries will be available on www.facebook.com [Omo Nigeria Page] for public viewing.
5. You are not allowed to participate multiple times during the period of this competition. Double participants will be disqualified.
6. The Omo Nigerian Team reserves the sole right to disqualify any entries that contain profanity, sexual content, abusive language or any other offensive or indecent content.
7. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
Note: Any attempt to use multiple e-mail or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated time may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter; entering service sites or any other automated means and entries by any means that subvert the entry process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these contest rules, will void the entry and may disqualify the entrant.
Winners & Prizes
8. The brand team will select the best 3 entries to win the grand prizes.
9. Any declaration or announcement of Winners by the Omo Nigerian Team shall be final and uncontested. No further correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners of the contest will be announced on the Omo Nigeria Facebook Fan page. Winners will be contacted through their email, telephone numbers or Facebook account. The names of the winners, once contacted, will be published on www.facebook.com/myomonigeria.
11. All winners will be required to provide their names and contact details
12. Use of awarded prize is at the expense and risk of the winner. The Promoter cannot be held liable for use of the prize by the winner(s).
13. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 72hours of notification will be forfeited.
14. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
Post Event Publicity
15. All entries upon receipt shall become the exclusive property of Unilever. Submission of entries by participants constitutes permission for Unilever to use submitted entries for editorial, advertising or promotional, research and profiling purposes without further compensation or liability.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
17. The participants consent to the processing of personal data and post event publicity in connection with the participation in the contest. The Promoter may add the personal information to its database, provide personal data to third parties involved in the promotion [including but not limited to suppliers, advertisers and sponsors etc.]
18. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the contest immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this contest and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
19. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
20. The contest platform shall not be used for any unlawful, illegal, obscene or abusive purpose.
21. Omo Nigeria has the right to use pictures and any material submitted for the purpose of this contest for marketing purposes.
22. If one or more of these terms and conditions are void and invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions.
23. Any questions, complaints or comments about the contest can be made in writing and sent as an inbox message to the Omo Nigeria Facebook page.
By submitting your entry, it means that you have agreed to the above terms and conditions of the #MyNigeriaoftomorrow contest.